BetKing, the playground for kings, is offering you the unique opportunity of owning your own personal business by partnering with the fastest growing sports betting network in Nigeria. Our industry proven products, qualitative training and support team are ready to set you up and running in no time to achieve your goal. We offer our customers the opportunity to play in well over 5000 events a month in various sports, with incredible bonuses and industry best odds; we ensure your job as an agent is made easy. Don't miss this opportunity of becoming part of a rare premium product. Our agency program is built based on several years of experience and our brand is fast becoming a household name.
Benefits of using our unique competitive advantages;
- ➮Weekly and monthly bonus on turnover
- ➮Commissions up to 30%
- ➮Competitive odds on sports and virtual trading
- ➮Prompt payment within 24 hours
- ➮Up to 225% multiplier bonus on online games
- ➮Highest selection per single ticket (up to 40 games)
- ➮Odds up to 10,000 on Correct Score
- ➮Lowest starting capital (#25,000)
- ➮Free equipment
- ➮Dedicated customer support team available via telephone, mail and live chat on both our desktop and mobile website.
Below are basic requirements necessary for completing your registration;
- ➮A shop in a busy area
- ➮The shop should have space for a minimum of 2 cashiers
- ➮Minimum of 3 TVs
- ➮Minimum of 3 laptops
- ➮Minimum of 2 Thermal printers
- ➮Stable internet
- ➮Generator/power supply
- ➮No other BetKing agents within 5 to 10 minutes of walking distance. (Proximity approval is dependent on the area)
Note that these are guidelines to enable your application process. BetKing reserves the right to approve shops that have been deemed fit.
Click if you've got what it takes to become an agent and join the Playground for Kings!
To track the progress or check the status of your application, simply follow the steps below;
- ➮Visit help.betking.com
- ➮Sign up with your email and password and then sign in to your account
- ➮Click on "My Area" and then "Tickets" to view your open requests OR
- ➮Use your application ID in the search tab to find your application status.
Application Status may be;
Call Validation: Application received and being reviewed by a representative.
Sent for Inspection: A date has been sent for a representative to visit your shop location(s).
On Hold: Pending information or feedback from you. To avoid this, make sure you attach pictures and provide complete information for the application.
Unreachable: Pending information or feedback from you. To avoid this, make sure you attach pictures and provide complete information for the application.
Rejected: Did not meet the requirements or incomplete information was provided.
Approved: Passed the inspection to become an Agent! Your agent account will be created, and you will receive a notification.