First Deposit Bonus
First Deposit Sportsbook Bonus
- The bonus matches 100% of your first deposit up to NGN 100,000.
- if you deposit 1,000NGN, you will get another NGN 1,000 of bonus.
- If you deposit NGN 200,000 you will get an additional NGN 100,000.
- The minimum deposit is N100.
- As soon as you make your first deposit, you will be given the option to ACTIVATE the bonus from the “Bonus” page in the My Account section. You can opt for the bonus program by clicking the “Activate” bonus button.
Please note that the 100% Welcome Bonus will not be activated automatically.
- When activating the bonus program, if your real money balance is less than the amount originally deposited (due to playing or a withdrawal) you will only be given the equivalent of the remaining real balance amount as bonus money (capped at NGN 100 000).
- Once you activate the bonus program, the deposit amount equivalent to your bonus amount will be transferred automatically in the Sportsbook Bonus account. In other words:
- If you deposit NGN 100 000 and activate your bonus, your funds will be transferred to the bonus account totaling NGN 200 000.
- if you deposit NGN 200 000 and activate your bonus, you will have NGN 100,000 remaining in your real money account and NGN 200,000 in the bonus account.
- Funds available in the bonus account are not withdrawable i.e. you cannot withdraw the money provided in the bonus account.
- For the bonus money to be turned into the real/withdrawal amount, you need to stake 4 times the original deposit and potential bonus amount. All the bets need to be settled first.
If you deposit N1000, you need to stake a total of N8,000 using real or bonus money. If you deposit N1000 and activate only N500, you will still be required to stake 4 times N2000 i.e (Original deposit 1000+ potential bonus 1000 = N2000)* 4
- All money in the bonus account will be credited as real money after the requirements have been reached (see requirements for details of contributing and non-contributing bets).
- If the turnover requirements are not met within 45 days since the bonus activation, then the bonus balance will be forfeited. NOTE: The PAUSE BONUS feature is not an avenue for extending the validity period, however this allows you place a bet from your real money account whenever you want.
- Apart from the multiplier bonus on sportsbook, you cannot have multiple bonus programs activated at any one time. To activate another bonus program, the current bonus needs to be completed or expired.
- The sportsbook multiplier bonus will be given regardless of whether the first deposit bonus is activated or not.
Contributing / Non-Contributing Bets
- We will refer to contributing bets as bets that are counted towards meeting the turnover requirements. Non-contributing bets do not count towards meeting the requirements.
- Single and double bets are non-contributing.
- Combination bets are non-contributing.
- Bets must have at least one selection greater than 1.5 and a minimum total odd of 3 and over to be contributing.
- Bets will only contribute to the requirements once all the results are in and all the bet slip is settled.
- In the unlikely event that a bet is re-opened, the operator reserves the right to specify the total contribution amount from that bet.
- Voided bets, canceled bets and bets that have been cashed out are non-contributing.
- Bet containing events finishing after the bonus expiry date will not be contributing.
- Selections whose results are voided, half-won or half-lost are not added to the contribution criteria of that bet. For example, if a Draw-No-Bet is placed and a stake is given back due to a draw, such selection will not be counted. Nevertheless, if the other selections do meet the criteria, then the odd is contributing.
- The contribution on won bets is only added after confirming that the contributing criteria are still valid and have not changed since the placement time.
- If evidence of a breach of the promotion rules is verified, or the operator deems that the bets placed guarantee customer winning regardless of the results of events, the operator reserves the right to forfeit the bonus amount from the offer.
- In the unlikely event that bonus money has been released prior to a reopening of events, the operator reserves the right to reclaim the released bonus amount.
- Promotional offers are limited to per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, Interswitch account etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. The operator reserves the right to forfeit the offer availability if the player is deemed to have already participated in the promotion.
- The operator reserves the right to stop the offer to any customer or group of customers at any time and at the operator’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with the operator. The operator reserves the right to stop the offer to any customer or group of customers at any time and at the operator’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Offers only apply to online customers. Customer registered through or managed by retail outlets cannot apply for the bonus.
- The operator reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.