Managing An Account
- Account Holders may access their account online by visiting www.BetKing.com and entering their Username and Password. The Account Holder is obliged to keep his/her Username and Password private and confidential. Any unauthorized use of the Username or Password shall be the sole responsibility of the Account Holder. Account Holders should not allow third parties to access or to make use of their account. Using personal details pertaining to third parties even with their permission is a serious offense.
- By opening a BetKing account and by placing a bet, the User warrants that he/she has reached the minimum legal age for participation. In addition by opening a BetKing account and by placing a bet, the User confirms that he or she retains the legal capacity to enter into an agreement with the Company. If one of these conditions is not respected the User's account will be closed and all other necessary measures will be implemented.
- The Account Holder has the absolute obligation to notify in writing by sending an email to our Security Team in case s/he discovers the unlawful or unauthorized use of his/her Username and Password. Any liabilities arising from such matters shall be the sole responsibility of the Account Holder.
- To place bets and gamble on BetKing, Account Holders are required to deposit funds into the Account by any of the methods specified at BetKing website, which may change from time to time in Company’s sole discretion. Generally, funds will be promptly deposited into your Account upon actual receipt of funds by Company and/or its agents.
- Maximum and minimum limits apply to deposits depending on your history with BetKing, the method of deposit, and as determined solely by the Company. All funds will be paid, tracked and maintained in the currency chosen upon registration and shall not bear interest.
- By funding their BetKing gaming account, Account Holders also acknowledge that any payments made with any depositing option available, in particular Debit/Credit Cards, are irrevocable. In addition, the name on your Account must match your true and legal name, and identity and the name that is provided on your Account registration must match the name that is found on any payment account used to transfer monies into and out of your Account unless you have elected to use a different account when placing a withdrawal request.
- may engage third-party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions “Payment Processors” to process transactions related to your Account. You hereby authorize SV Gaming Ltd to instruct such Payment Processors to handle deposits and withdrawals from your Account in accordance with requests made by you using the Services. You shall be bound by the terms and conditions of the Payment Processors. SV Gaming Ltd. shall not be liable for unlawful behavior or misconduct of any Payment Processor.
- In order to discourage Money Laundering, withdrawal requests for funds that were deposited without game play history will not be processed.
- You fully understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and as modified and/or changed from time to time. BetKing reserves the right to modify and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice. Such amendments will become effective immediately upon being posted at BetKing.com. It is your sole responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions and amendments hereto each time you play. Accounts may be suspended if frequent withdrawal requests are made without a history of game-play and the company has the right to freeze the account and hold the money until it has done a full investigation into the account.
- All amounts cashed out are subject to the transaction limits and processing fees if applicable as set forth by SV Gaming Ltd. and may change from time to time in Company’s sole discretion. Further, the Company may report and withhold any amount from winnings as required by law, and in any event, all federal, state and local taxes due in connection with any winnings awarded to you are your sole liability.
- Payment of funds cashed out can be made by bank wire, e-wallets and/or any other manner which the Company selects in its sole discretion. Requests equal to or greater than N250,000 (Two Hundred and fifty thousand Naira) will require you to submit a valid form of identification along with proof of a physical/billing address. Also, a cumulative total of N250,000 (Two Hundred and fifty thousand Naira) in deposits, withdrawals or transfers may require the account to be verified. Payments will be made as promptly as possible, subject to any necessary security reviews by the Company.
- It is prohibited for Customers to buy, sell or transfer accounts to other Customers.
- Every Customer may only open one account with us. BetKing retains the right to close the betting account of any Customer who has opened multiple betting accounts under his/her name or under different names. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that multiple betting accounts (also under different names) have been opened with the intention of defrauding the Company, we retain the right to cancel any transaction related to the said fraud attempt.
- After opening an account the Customer must keep username, password and/or account number a secret. All transactions where your username and password and /or account number have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid whether or not they have been authorized by the registered Account holder. Any account registration may be subject to KYC processes. The Company shall not be liable for any claims in the event that the Player gives away, tells, shares or loses his/her username, password or account number.
- In accordance with the legal period of warranty requested by law all the personal details saved in our system will only be deleted at your express request after the expiration of the respite period of seven (7) years.
- BetKing reserves the right to cancel your BetKing account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you and reserves the right, in its discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your BetKing account in any of the following circumstances:
- a) If you have more than one active account at BetKing
- b) If the name on your BetKing account registration does not match the name on the credit/debit card(s) or other payment accounts used to make purchases or withdrawals at BetKing and for which supporting documentation is not provided when requested.
- c) If you provide incorrect or misleading registration information;
- d) If you are not of legal age;
- e) If you connect from a jurisdiction where participation in the games is prohibited by law
- f) If your account has been used for fraudulent or money laundering purposes.
- g) If you are found making use of robotic, mechanical, or electronic or other devices to automatically make decisions in any game offered on BetKing.com website.
- h) If you are found cheating or been involved in collusion or chip dumping.
- i) If you have “charged back” or denied any of the purchases or deposits that you have made to your Account;
- j) If you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions set forth
- k) If BetKing. Should become aware that you have played at any other online gaming site under any of the circumstances set out at a) to j) above.
- l) If your BetKing account is linked to any BetKing account that failed to comply with ANY articles mentioned above.
- m) If you have made an initial deposit to attract a welcome bonus and attempted to make a withdrawal
- Customer is not allowed to transfer funds from his/her Account to other Users or to receive money from other Users into his Account, or to transfer, sell and/or acquire, user accounts.
24.If, in the Company’s sole determination, you are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud the Games, BetKing, or SV Gaming Ltd. in any way, including but not limited to game manipulation or payment fraud, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regards to Company’s operation, Company reserves the right to publicize your actions. Further, the Company may close accounts, and forfeit account balances, that you have at BetKing.
- Furthermore, a person found to have been involved in fraud, dishonesty or online criminal acts of any kind will be required to indemnify SV Gaming Ltd. for any losses or costs sustained, arising directly or indirectly from such actions.
26.All financial transactions are constantly monitored and any suspicious transactions will be reported to the authorities concerned.
27.Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated with Company staff. Any violation of this policy will result in a suspension of playing privileges or such other action as may be required by Company to ensure compliance.
Please note that:
Funds deposited are valid indefinitely, but if no transaction has been recorded in a BetKing account for twelve (12) months, BetKing shall remit the balance in that account to the Account Holder deducting a service charge of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) for every month.