UBA Internet Banking
1. Log on to your UBA internet banking with your User ID and password (note your user ID is provided by your bank).
2. Click on the instant self-registration if not registered and follow the instructions stated.
3. Once logged in, Select 'Bills and Payment' from the main menu on the left side of the menu.
4. Fill in your details
5. Click Continue
6. Confirm and Authorize
7. Insert Token/OTP
8. Click Submit to conclude.
9. Once your payment is successful, your BetKing account will be credited automatically.
Fees - N100
Minimum Deposit - N50
UBA USSD *919*
1. Dial *919*26*Amount# on your registered mobile number with UBA
2. Input your PIN
3. Select your account number to be debited for this transaction
4. Input your BetKing 6 or 7 digit User ID (This is visible on the upper right of the website when logged in)
5. Verify your details provided
6. Input your preferred amount to deposit and select send to complete your transaction
7. Once your transaction is successful, a notification prompt will be displayed.
Minimum Amount: N50
UBA IN-BRANCH COLLECTIONS
1. Enter any UBA Bank branch to deposit money via UBA-COLLECT
2. Fill in the deposit slip properly by providing the required following details: (you must inform the teller of the channel you wish to deposit through which is UBA Collect)
i. Account Name: BetKing
ii. Account Number: BetKing
iii. User ID: Insert your BetKing User ID at the top corner of the deposit slip.
iv. Depositor’s name: Your Full name
v. Depositor’s phone number: Your mobile phone number.
vii. Amount: Amount you plan to deposit.
Once the Deposit is made your account will be credited immediately.
Minimum Amount: N100
Maximum Amount: N10,000,000