FreeBet+ : Betking Virtuals
BetKing may offer free bets randomly on BetKing Virtual Games throughout the year.
The terms for using these free bets are outlined below.
- Players must be 18 years or older.
- This offer is only available to Players placing bets at a BetKing retail outlet using the Cashier’s desk.
- The FreeBet+ bonus is given to players at random when betting on the following BetKing Virtual games - BetKing Virtual, Kings Live, Kings Liga and Kings Italiano.
- The FreeBet+ Voucher code will be printed out on the existing bet slip. The more you bet on these games, the bigger your chances of triggering the FreeBet+ bonus.
Using the free bet
- You acknowledge and accept the Terms & Conditions outlined on this page by making use of the FreeBet+ Voucher offer.
- The FreeBet+ voucher code will be printed out randomly on a punter’s bet slip when betting on BetKing Virtual, Kings Live, Kings Liga and Kings Italiano. Make sure to keep an eye out for the FreeBet+ voucher code and don’t lose your original bet slip as you forfeit your FreeBet+ bonus on a reprint.
- The value of the free bet will be communicated via the bet slip print out only.
- Your free bet will expire if not used in the specified period shown on the bet slip print out.
- Any winnings from your free bet stake will be paid to you including the FreeBet stake amount. So, if you stake 100 NGN and win 500 NGN, you will be paid out 500 NGN.
- You can redeem the FreeBet+ Voucher at any of our BetKing retail stores using the Cashier’s desk.
- A FreeBet+ voucher can only be redeemed on the BetKing Virtual Games Kings Live, Kings Liga and Kings Italiano.
- A FreeBet+ voucher code can either be redeemed on a Single, Multiple or Combination bet.
- A FreeBet+ voucher code can only be redeemed once.
- When redeeming the FreeBet+ Voucher, you can stake less or the exact FreeBet+ bonus amount but you cannot stake more than the FreeBet+ voucher amount.
- Should the maximum stake amount for the selected bet be lower than the FreeBet+ bonus amount you will forfeit the remaining FreeBet+ bonus.
- A FreeBet+ Voucher Code will only appear on the original bet slip. In the case of the original bet slip being lost, the FreeBet+ Voucher Code is considered voided.
- A FreeBet+ voucher cannot be transferred, substituted or exchanged.
- The FreeBet+ voucher must be staked in one single, multiple or combination bet and cannot be split up in several single, multiple or combination bets.
- A FreeBet+ Voucher is not offered to a sub-account Player.
- A FreeBet+ Voucher can only be redeemed at a BetKing shop via the Cashier.
- Where any term of the promotion or settlement feature is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to enhanced payments, free bets, Bet Credits or any other promotion results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, BetKing may reclaim the enhanced payment, free bet, refund payment or Bet Credit element of such promotions and/or void any bet funded by the free bet or Bet Credits. In addition, where there is evidence of such activity, BetKing may levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the Bet Credits, free bet, refund or enhanced payment towards the administrative costs incurred in identifying and taking action against the activity.
- BetKing may reclaim any free bets, Bet Credits, refund amount or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.
- BetKing may, at any time, make minor amendments to this promotion, the terms and conditions or settlement feature to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel a promotion or settlement feature for legal or regulatory reasons.
- BetKing reserves the right to end this promotion at any time of BetKing’s choosing.
- Employees, officers and directors of BetKing, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies shall not be eligible for this promotion or settlement feature. The same terms shall apply to the direct families of such persons.